The Indian railways provides many useful services to the passengers and out of them the trains between two stations is a great feature which can be used to retrieve the running trains. This feature is helpful in planning the journey.
Indian Railways (IR) is one of the largest governments owned rail transport of India. It is the fourth largest railway network and the eighth largest employer in the world. It has 1.4 million employees as of the year 2015 statistics. IR operates 13000 trains on a daily basis. It provides the latest and updated information each and every second in a quick and easy format. It welcomes to check PNR status, seat availability, trains between stations, ticket booking, train running status and etc facilities for the benefit of its customers.
IR connects every nook of India. It is powerful, more reliable, safe, faster and trustworthy. It makes the passengers journey by offering different types of trains like mail, express, superfast, passenger trains, goods, local or suburban, Doronto, Rajdhani, Shatabdi, holiday special and etc. And also offers a different type of facilities like clean platforms, hygiene standards, customer satisfaction, quality and so on. It can make your traveling experience more friendly and enjoyable at any time.
Check Trains Between Stations Quickly
In the past a passenger or traveler wants to travel from source station to destination station then he/her face a lot of problems and time-consuming task to find the correct a train and also mainly depends on train index to find train schedule. Now a day, the greatest innovation of latest technology it is very easy and everything is in hand. Just sit back, relax and stop worrying about this, IR website will do everything for you. Using this you can find the accurate time and data of different trains so that the passenger can plan his/her journey much more efficiently.
By using the Indian railway inquiry website, you can find the accurate details of the number of trains running between two particular stations, exact train timings, operative days of the trains, rescheduled, diverted and other information at real-time results and also these results are constantly updated. The trains between two stations is commonly used to get the list of trains running between any given stations. Its priority is to help the passenger with a safe, comfortable and secured journey.
To find the trains between different stations is easy, very simple and find in a fraction of second’s time. Every passenger or traveler has to follow the below steps to find the trains between two stations:
- First, visit the Indian railway website or NTES website or NTES mobile app.
- Now click on the link “Train Between Stations” in the menu.
- Enter your source or departing station code or name.
- Enter your destination station code or name.
- Enter the “Via station” code or name. It is optional.
- Enter the journey date that you want to travel.
- Click “GO” or “Get Trains” button.
After pressing the button, the passenger or traveler or any individual person gets the following information on the screen:
- Different Train numbers. For example 12485, 12715, 12611 and etc.
- Different Train names. For example Rajdhani express, Kerala express, Doronto express and etc.
- Train type. For example Superfast, Mail express, passenger and etc.
- Duration of the journey. For example 10 Hrs or 11Hrs or 8Hrs.
- Scheduled departure time.
- Scheduled arrival time.
- Train running availability in weekly days. For example Monday, Tuesday, Friday and etc.
The Best Indian Railway Train Lists
Every day, India Railways run around 13000 passenger trains. Almost 20 million passengers are travel in IR daily. It has more than 11000 locomotives and over 70000 passenger coaches. India is a huge country with a lot of population and much ground. Due to huge demand and to cover these population and ground, Indian Railways run lot of trains between many stations.
From the last 70 years. Ministry of Railways has added so many trains across every corner of India and also improved so many facilities like comfort, safe, secure, user-friendly and etc to make passengers journey. Every day, the Government of India runs many trains to Indian citizens.
In India, the most popular trains list is given below:
- Rajdhani – It is fully air-conditioned and is the most priority train.
- Garib Rath – It is the fully air-conditioned, more affordable and also super fast train.
- Shatabdi – it is fast. It is connected to tourist and business places in India.
- Duronto – It is the fastest train. It is connected to major capital cities in India. It is a long distance train with limited stops.
- Intercity – these are run between two major cities.
- Local Trains – These are run in major cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore and etc. These trains carry a lot of people.
- Luxury Trains – These are most comfort, elegance, and great expense. In The Maharajas Express, The Golden Chariot and The Deccan Odyssey, Palace of Wheels and Royal Rajasthan on Wheels are the luxury trains.
- Superfast trains, mail trains, express trains, passenger trains, local trains are the least priority trains.
- Gatimaan Express – It is fastest and covers a distance of 188 km in 1 hour 40 minutes. It runs between Agra Cantt and Delhi Hazrat Nizamuddin.
Interesting Facts of Trains Between Stations
The interesting facts about trains between stations are given below:
- Kharagpur has the longest railway platform. Its length is 2733 feet.
- Diamond crossing at Nagpur, where trains go east, west, north, and south.
- Howrah junction, Kolkata is the busiest junction, where almost 974 trains stop daily.
- Vivek Express is the longest run by a train. It travels almost a distance of 4273 km.
- The longest station name is Venkatanarasimharajuvariipeta. It is neat Chennai. The shortest station name is IB. It is neat Anand in Gujarat.
Finally, if any passengers in India have a destination in mind then there is a train. In India, there is a lot of trains in every nook of India. By using the trains between station feature in India Railways then he/ she can find the way across the country. IR provides the passenger journey with hassle-free, simple and comfortable.