DTDC Courier and Cargo Limited is one of the leading domestic express distribution companies in India covering both domestic and international services. This company was established in 1990 by Mr. Subhasish Chakraborty and headquartered in Bangalore, India. Its full form is Desk to Desk courier and cargo. It has 7 zonal workplaces, 20 deliberately found regional offices and more than 430 working offices spread across India. Its zonal offices are in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, and Kolkata.
DTDC Express Limited is the most preferred and prominent courier company in India. It has the certification of ISO 9001:2015. The WayCourier describes all the important dtdc services. The main services are freight transportation, logistics, warehousing, courier services, tracking and distribution services worldwide. The dtdc tracking is the key to know the status of a courier. It is the best courier service when compared to other courier companies.
Its domestic and international services are available at affordable prices. Its network covers almost 240 global destinations support by its own offices in the USA, UK, Dubai, Singapore, Canada, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal and associated offices in all the other important global destinations.
How to Track DTDC Courier
As a customer, you can track the status of the shipment or article or parcel, by using the Airway bill number or consignment number or reference number. DTDC courier tracking can be done simply by entering the consignment number in the official website tracking form, where your user can get the status. Just follow the below steps.
- Find the reference number at the bottom right corner of the booking receipt.
- Visit the official website for consignment current status and delivery status purposes.
- Enter the airway bill number or reference number in the tracking toolbox.
- To track multiple shipments, enter them by separating them with commas. You can track up to 25 shipments only at a time.
- Now click the ‘Track’ button then you will get the shipment current and delivery status details.
To track the shipment through SMS by, type ‘TRACK<space>Consignment Number’ and then send SMS to 9230092300. For example TRACK B99773344.
- To find service availability pin code, type “PIN<space>Pin Code” and then send SMS to 9230092300. For example PIN 600561.
- To find service availability City, type “CITY<space>City Name” and then send SMS to 9230092300. For example CITY Mumbai.
- Shipments can be tracked for a period of 90 days from the date of dispatch.
If you couldn’t find the result then please call the customer care executive for further assistance.
DTDC Products and Services
It offers various products and services, those are given below:
- Domestic services are best for those customers, who have time-sensitive needs. Its main services are Lite and Vas.
- International services are designed for those customers, who send documents and parcels across the globe. Its main services are Express services, Cargo services, Student express, excess baggage, import express and International cash on delivery.
- Premium express services are mainly designed for metropolitan and major cities. Its main categories are DTDC Plus, DTDC Blue, Primetime plus and Premium express cargo.
- Priority services are designed for large corporate clients, multinationals, financial institutes, banking, and insurance companies. Its main services are priority air, priority surface, and priority express.
- Some other services are supply chain solutions and warehousing services.
About DTDC Courier
From the last 27 years, DTDC has a lot of milestones, growth and managed as the industry benchmark. Its journey started in 1990 by Mr. Subhasish Chakraborty. He started DTDC as a Private Limited Company. Later it is converted as Public Limited Company.
In the year 2000, it expands the services to overseas like the USA, UK, and Dubai. Its revenue crossed the 100 crore mark in the year 2003. Reliance ADAG put private equity investment in DTDC. It introduces many premium express products and also started Cargo services via surface, air and rail modes. It also launched DTDC Retail Ltd by providing customers bouquet services.
At the year 2012, it acquires major stake in UAE based Eurostar Express. DTDC collaborate with Europe’s leading logistics player “Geopost’s” and convert into key market player across the world. It’s one of the prestigious products e-commerce logistics company “Dotzot” has launched in the year 2013. At the year 2013, it acquired the Bangalore based freight company “Nikkos Logistics Private Ltd”.
It has changed the brand name of DTDC Courier and Cargo Ltd to DTDC Express limited in the year 2015. In the year 2016, it started the courier service in Bangladesh. It also wins the award for Best Corporate Film by the international Management Film Festival.
DTDC is the most preferred and loved courier company in India and also the globe. It is well known for its customers with trustworthiness, responsible, reliable and secure. Its services are customers friendly.